Step 1: Request an item for pick-up. There are four possible ways to do this.
- Place an hold using our online catalog
- Call and leave us a message at 413-247-9097
- Fill our our Curbside Pick-up request form
- Email us at email@example.com
Step 2: We’ll call or email as soon as your item is ready.
Step 3: We now have regularly scheduled curbside hours! They are: Tuesday 11-5, Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 1-5, and Saturday 10-1
- Items will already be checked out and placed in a labeled paper bag on a table in the foyer. You should see a sign on the front steps and the door will be propped open.
- Staff will not come outside to deliver your item! Come get your item from the table yourself. Be careful to double-check to make sure you have the bag with the correct name.
- Staff will not be available due to social distancing. If you have questions or concerns please leave us a message at 413-247-9097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Enjoy your items! And return them when ready.
- Our book drop is open and items can be returned any time. However, all fines are being waived and due dates are extended, so feel free to keep an item longer if needed.
We miss everyone so much!! Call or email with questions or requests and we will be happy to help.