Now by request only! When you get notified that your holds are ready for email, please let us know if you would like your items but out in curbside. Otherwise we will have your items at the circulation desk.
Step 1: We have four ways to request pick-up.
- Place an hold using our online catalog
- Call and leave us a message at 413-247-9097
- Fill our our Pick-up request form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: We’ll call or email as soon as your item is ready.
Step 3: Curbside pick-up hours are: Tuesday/Thursday 11-5, Wednesday/Friday 1-5, and Saturday 10-1
- Items will already be checked out and placed in a labeled paper bag on a table in the foyer. You should see a sign on the front steps and the door will be propped open.
- Staff will not come outside to deliver your item! Come get your item from the table yourself. Be careful to double-check to make sure you have the bag with the correct name.
- If you have questions or concerns please leave us a message at 413-247-9097 or email email@example.com
Step 4: Enjoy your items!
- Our book drop is open and items can be returned any time. All fines are being waived.